2008年4月17日 星期四

Clive Owen? Clive Oren.

Recently I found that the movie star Clive Owen is so cool, and I always tell my friend that I am Clive Oren. Undoubtedly people would feel that I am crazy and very boring, especially my girlfriend. Cause whenever I talk with her I would like to pretend that I was him and pronounce in an English accent. It really annoys her. However I enjoy in it. To tell the truth, Clive Owen is not a handsome guy. Indeed, he looks a little bit listlessness. Strangely to say, this kind of appearance did express or interpret some characters very well. Besides, his voice also attracts me very much. In the series of short films of BMW, he acted many kinds of characters perfectly, including the body-guard, driver, husband, wooer of a movie star. Different roles with different interpretations, good acting skills made him a great actor in people’s mind.

In Taiwan, after the presidential election, everything seems to be changed in the future. The most important thing which I care is the economy. People suffered a long time in the period of the ruling of DPP. Some people say that the reason why our economy is so bad is due to the depression of all nations, not the fault of DPP. Whatever the reason is, the only wish that common people want is a good environment to live. The less the political quarrel is, the better our lives will be.

沒有留言: