2008年4月17日 星期四

Driver

I like driving. Every time I sit in the driving seat, I feel confident. It just feels like I can handle everything, and every situation is under my control. For instance, when I go back to Tainan with my girlfriend, I always drive my brother’s car to take her to the famous scenery. Though driving car cost much more gasoline and money, I still like the feeling of driving. Cars provide people a shelter from the rain and wind when you travel outside. What’s more, it make you feel more safer.
Recently, I am attracted by the race games. The first thing I would do when I enter the street games place is to find the car racing games. This kinds of games offer you a chance to touch the fantasy sports cars which you would hardly find and touch in the real life. In the virtual world of the games, you are the driver of that fantasy machines. The breath-taken speed make you scream, and your heart beat would be so clear that you can hardly ignore it. It is so excited that you definitely should try it.

沒有留言: