2008年6月16日 星期一

No more rain, i hope.

I hate rain. Every time the weather turns bad, I feel angry and upset. However, sometimes I have to control my temper, especially when I have a date with my girlfriend. Although the rain can make the weather cooler in the hot summer, I can still find several reasons to hate it.

First, I hate to wear the raincoat. It makes me feel like a idiot when I put on the yellow plastic cloth to prevent my cloth get wet. But, to tell the truth, sometimes the raincoat does not work well. Secondly, the rain make the traffic become worse. Cars and motorcycles all stuck together and no one can move in the traffic jam. It is so dangerous when you were in it. Rains make the road wet and the cars and motorcycles cannot stop very well. So, some accidents just happen without any reason.

Complain can only make me release my anger for a while, and there is nothing I can do with the rain. How sad.

沒有留言: