I remembered that when I was the leader of pop-dance club, a lot of tasks and stuff needed to be settled. To a sophomore, a college student without any experience to lead a club, it was quite a big challenge. As a new leader, everything seemed to be so strange to me, especially there were no one you could ask. However, I survived and overcame all the troubles which I encountered. Two forces make me achieve the mission impossible: the support from my girlfriend and my friends; the responsibility.
Although I was irresponsible in my study when I was the leader, I still believed that what I did was right. The club is just like a small company and I was the one who had to lead it to a better place. It is not just about me and my club mates. What the elders gave to me was not only about the club itself, but also the whole spirit of dance among our club since the moment it was created. Therefore, I got no reason to let it rot and corrupt.
沒有留言:
張貼留言