Politicians, in Taiwan, are not so welcome. Ironically, people in Taiwan love to talk about politics enthusiastically. A couple can break up for they belong to the different parties. A family can be separated because of the favor of different candidates. That day, after my speech in the speech course, Teresa said that I should be a politician, and I could be a politician. Though it was a joke, I still felt impressively. I hate all the politicians in Taiwan nowadays, no matter what party he or she is. I can hardly come up with one thing which they did for people in Taiwan. Every time I talk with my friend about the politics, I always say that politicians can get the Oscar awards, because they are so good at performance. They can burst out of tears on the stage when standing in front of people. They can lie to all the countrymen to earn the support of people. They even can make uses of their moms or wives to assure that he would not lose the election. How fake they are. Besides, they are greedy. To get the advantages, they can sacrifice the environment. No one can stop it or interfere with it because the politicians have the right to decide.
Based on the reasons I mentioned above, being the politician is the last thing which I want to do in my life. Besides, it is not so easy to enter the world of the politics. You must have someone to support you and you should know how to be baldfaced.
1 則留言:
I totally agree with you. I really hate the politic phenomena in Taiwan.
張貼留言